|Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. The owner of this website is Spencer and Penn Ltd, whose address is 68-70 West Street, Portchester, Fareham, Hampshire, PO16 9UN. (V.A.T.No. 107641879) (Company Reg No: 5555070)
2. You agree that e-mail and telephone can be used to contact you.
3. No contract for the supply of any product will exist between you and Spencer and Penn Ltd unless and until Spencer and Penn Ltd accepts your order by way of an e-mail confirming it. This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by Spencer and Penn Ltd of your offer to buy goods from this website. If you the customer choose not to supply an email an address we will not be able to contact you in this manner.
4. This confirmatory e-mail will contain all relevant information concerning your order, which you need to check as soon as possible. You will need to print out and keep a copy of it. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of your order and the details provided in your order form.
5. Spencer and Penn Ltd will not pass on your personal details to any third party.
Making a Purchase
6. Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our online store, click any items you wish to buy to put them in the shopping basket. After you have completed your purchasing, click on “Checkout” where you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to fulfil your order. Goods can only be sent to the address provided on the order form. We only supply goods to addresses within the United KIngdom.
7. If your chosen products are in stock your order will be processed. theonlineslippershop aims to arrange postage of all in stock items on the day following the business day your order is received. Your order may be delayed if the item is not in stock.
8. All items are sent by the delivery option you have chosen, we use Royal Mail 24 or 48 hour services, unless circumstance dictate otherwise. Should you require special delivery we would ask you call to ensure this is possible. We aim to despatch orders the same day as received, up to a cut off point of 1.00.pm. We reserve the right to despatch the order in the most cost effective way. If you should not receive your chosen products within 10 days of us confirming their availability please contact us to let us know, we can then arrange for suitable action to be taken.
9. All products offered are subject to availability, if your order cannot be fulfilled you will be informed and an alternative offered, or a later delivery date.
10. It is our intention to provide a problem free mailing service that customers will want to use again and recommend to others. All items are checked thoroughly prior to despatch and should reach you undamaged and ready for use.
11. Should you find the goods to be unsuitable either in size or colour you may return them to us in its original unworn condition for replacement or refund of the product price. We do not refund your postage costs. In these cases we simply ask you to pay the postage on the items you return to us but we will pay the postage on any items we send back to you. (In the event we have made a mistake we will also refund your postage.)
12. The Consumer Protection(Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 recommends a return period of 7 working days, within which the consumer can return the goods without giving a reason, we would like to confirm that we conform to these requirements.
13. When returning goods you will need to use the returns form provided to ensure the fastest response. Please allow up to 7 days from the day you return your package for us to process your exchange or refund.
Data Protection and Privacy
14. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We only use the information we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). We collect information about you only for the purpose of processing your order and to give you the best possible service. The information you give us will not be sold to or used by any third party. The type of information we will collect will be as follows:
• Your name
• Your address
• Your phone number
• Your e-mail address
• Your credit/debit card details.
The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information we collect about you by e-mailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. Any such personal information will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.